Merideth is a partner in the Corporate Department and a member of the Real Estate Practice Group focusing on finance, zoning, real estate development, and construction. She is actively engaged in firm management, and was recently elected to a third term on the firm’s Board of Directors. Merideth represents owners, developers, management companies and other entities engaged in a variety of business transactions with an emphasis on real estate and construction related matters. She has extensive experience in structuring and managing transactions involving the acquisition, development, construction, financing, leasing and sale of a wide range of properties, including corporate headquarters, office buildings, manufacturing and industrial facilities, warehouse and distribution centers, regional shopping centers and other retail and mixed-use sites, hotels, hospitals and other health care facilities, residential developments and other commercial properties across North America, including Canada and Mexico. She has also acted as primary counsel coordinating property transactions in Central America, the United Kingdom, Europe and Asia. In the area of financing, her practice involves traditional commercial mortgage and construction financing, as well as complex multi-asset based loans. She also advises clients on the formation and operation of limited liability companies, partnerships, joint ventures, closely held corporations and other business organizations.
- University of Southern California Law School (J.D., 1975)
- Claremont University (M.A., 1971)
- Andrews University (B.A., 1970)
- Southern District of Ohio
- Dayton Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Real Property Section, Probate and Trust Section, Business Section, Member
- Women Rain Maker’s Interest Group
- Ohio Bar Liability Insurance Corporation, Former Board Member
- Peer Review Rated AV in Martindale-Hubbell
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America© for Real Estate Law
- Selected as one of the “Best of the Bar” in Dayton Business Journal
- Named the Best Lawyers'® 2014 Dayton Real Estate Law "Lawyer of the Year"