Michael is a member of the Corporate Department, focusing his practice primarily on estate & trust law. Michael previously served as a judicial extern in the Court of Appeals for the Ninth Appellate District in Ohio, where he gained valuable experience conducting legal research and drafting opinions on civil and criminal appeals. Outside of his practice, Michael has held a number of leadership positions in the community, including serving as President of the General Board of Youth Ministry for The Churches of Christ in Christian Union and as President of the Ohio Christian University Alumni Association.
- University of Akron School of Law (J.D., 2015)
- Akron Journal of Constitutional Law & Policy Managing Editor, Akron Law Review Assistant Editor
- Wesley Biblical Seminary (Master of Divinity, 2008)
- Ohio Christian University (B.A., 2004)
- Business Management and Religion
- Ohio Christian University Alumni Association’s Distinguished Service Award
- Past President, Ohio Christian University Alumni Association