Mike Dailey combines his extensive legal experience with strategic business sense in order to help his clients navigate the many complex legal and business issues that challenge their organizations. Mike counsels clients within the public, private, and non-profit sectors in a variety of industries including banking, healthcare, manufacturing, consumer products, and various service industries. His corporate practice focuses primarily in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, capital raising (debt and equity), and bank regulatory compliance. He advises boards of directors and senior management teams on all aspects of the acquisition/sale process including diligence and disclosure, working with investment bankers, transaction structure, negotiating deal points and documents, transaction financing and post acquisition planning. Mike also provides advice to his for-profit and non-profit clients in the areas of corporate governance, commercial contracts, federal and state regulation, corporate structure, and other general corporate legal matters.
Mike was recognized in the 2010 The Legal 500 as a "Leading Lawyer" in Mergers, Acquisitions and Buyouts: Middle Market (sub-$500M). He is also listed in The Best Lawyers in America® for 2013. Prior to joining Dinsmore & Shohl, he was a national bank examiner with the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (J.D., 1999)
- Managing Editor, University of Cincinnati Law Review
- Miami University (B.S., 1988)
- Business Administration
- America Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Cincinnati Academy of Leadership for Lawyers
- Board of Directors New Edgecliff Theatre
- St. Joseph Orphanage, Board of Advisors
- Selected for the Ohio Rising Stars® List
- Recommended for Mergers, Acquisitions and Buyouts by The Legal 500 United States
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America© for Financial Services Regulation Law
- Alice J. Neeley Award (2005)