Phil is a partner in the Corporate Department. His practice includes planning for companies and individuals and for real estate and business transactions. Typical practice matters include structuring joint ventures, formation of partnerships, limited liability companies and corporations, public offerings, mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, like-kind exchanges, and financings.
- New York University School of Law (LL.M., 1984)
- Loyola University of Chicago (J.D., magna cum laude, 1980)
- Loyola University of Chicago (A.B., magna cum laude, 1977)
- Central District of Illinois
- Peer Review Rated AV in Martindale-Hubbell
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America© for Tax Law
- Named to the "Top Lawyers" list by Columbus CEO Magazine