Quashondra focuses her practice on litigation. Prior to joining the firm, she interned with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and in the Tennessee Attorney General’s Consumer Protection Division, where she developed an understanding of consumer protection laws. She also interned in the Georgia Public Defender Council’s Appellate Division, where she represented a criminal defendant under the Georgia Student Practice Rule and argued a motion for new trial before the Superior Court of Richmond County Georgia.
- Vanderbilt University Law School (J.D., 2017)
- Georgia State University (M.P.A., 2012)
- Georgia Southern University (B.S., cum laude, 2010)
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.