Rebecca is a member of the firm’s Litigation Department. Her practice focuses on commercial litigation, but she has a background in topics including no-injury class actions under the Federal Credit Reporting Act; the Defend Trade Secrets Act of 2016; use of the federal Judgment Fund to satisfy settlements in class actions; federal trademarks; challenges to administrative laws and regulations; and federal banking regulations and state banking laws.
Prior to joining the firm, she worked as a paralegal in a civil litigation boutique firm in Richmond, Virginia. During law school, she interned in the legal departments of two Fortune 500 companies, externed for Judge John Andrew West in the Hamilton County Court of Common Pleas and was a Dinsmore summer associate in 2015 and 2016.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (J.D., 2017)
- Intellectual Property and Computer Law Journal, Editor-in-Chief
- Black Law Students Association, President
- Honor Council
- University of Richmond (B.A., 2011)
- Political Science
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio Women’s Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Black Lawyers Association of Cincinnati, Law School Committee
- Cincinnati Contemporary Jazz Orchestra, Board of Directors, Development Committee