Richard is a partner in the Corporate department and chair of the Real Estate practice group. He counsels a variety of clients, including developers, landlords, tenants, corporate owners, manufacturers and investors, with respect to some of the most significant commercial projects in the Midwest. Clients routinely seek his assistance from the inception of a project through the final disposition of the asset.
His depth of experience in navigating the administrative, legal and legislative processes enables him to provide clients with practical insights while achieving their objectives in a cost efficient manner.
- University of Dayton School of Law (J.D., 1985)
- Georgetown University (B.A., 1980)
- Ohio State Bar Association
- International Council of Shopping Centers, Inc.
- University of Cincinnati Real Estate Center, Board of Executive Advisors in Real Estate
- Legal Action Network for Development Strategies (LANDS)
- Hamilton County Zoning Update Advisory Group (ZUAG)
- Hamilton County Subdivision Update Advisory Group (SUAG)
- National Geographic Lecture Series (Cincinnati)
- Leadership Cincinnati, XXIII
- Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden, Zoofari past co-chairperson
- Cincinnati Museum Center, Jason Project
- Peer Review Rated AV in Martindale-Hubbell
- Best Lawyers®
- Land Use & Zoning Law, Litigation - Land Use & Zoning Law, Real Estate Law
- "Lawyer of the Year" in Cincinnati for Land Use and Zoning Law (2016)
- Ohio Super Lawyers®
- Chambers USA®: America's Leading Lawyers for Business, Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use