Robert concentrates his practice in the areas of product and premises liability, insurance coverage issues, and civil False Claims Act litigation. He has handled a variety of medical products matters and has significant experience defending qui tam cases and multi-district litigation for product manufacturers.
He has also handled a variety of automotive, industrial equipment, recreational products, medical products, respiratory protection and toxic exposure matters. Robert has tried cases in Kentucky to unanimous defense verdicts and obtained a number of summary judgments and dismissals on behalf of the retail stores and manufacturers he represents and has won a number of appeals before the Kentucky Court of Appeals and Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- University of Kentucky College of Law (J.D., 2006)
- Transylvania University (B.A., 2002)
- Political Science and Drama
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- Muhammad Ali Center, Executive Board of Directors (2014 - present)
- Citizens for Better Judges, Attorney Steering Committee (2016 - present)
- GLI, The Metro Chamber of Commerce, board member (2016 - present)
- National Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute, Inc.
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Louisville Bar Association
- Transylvania University, past Alumni Executive Board (2010 - 2014)
- Kentucky Classical Theatre Conservatory, Inc., co-founder and past vice president (March 2007 - April 2011)
- Appointed to the Committee on Equal Opportunities in Louisville
- Kentucky Rising Stars® (2013 - 2018)
- Nfocus, New Faces of Philanthropy (2016)
- 40 Under 40 Award by Louisville Business First (2014)
- YMCA Adult Black Achiever (2013)