Robert M. Croft, Jr. is a member of the Product Liability and Toxic Tort Practice Groups. Robert concentrates his practice in the areas of product and premises liability, insurance coverage issues, and civil False Claims Act litigation. He has handled a variety of medical products matters and has significant experience defending qui tam cases and multi-district litigation for product manufacturers.
Robert has also handled a variety of automotive, industrial equipment, recreational products, medical products, respiratory protection and toxic exposure matters. Robert has tried cases in Kentucky to unanimous defense verdicts and obtained a number of summary judgments and dismissals on behalf of the retail stores and manufacturers he represents and has won a number of appeals before the Kentucky Court of Appeals and Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- University of Kentucky College of Law (J.D., 2006)
- Transylvania University (B.A., 2002)
- Political Science and Drama
- Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Western District of Kentucky
- Eastern District of Kentucky
- District of Maryland
- Muhammad Ali Center Executive Board of Directors, 2014-Present
- Citizens for Better Judges, Attorney Steering Committee, 2016-Present
- GLI, The Metro Chamber of Commerce, Board Member, 2016-Present
- National Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute, Inc.
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Louisville Bar Association
- Transylvania University, Former Alumni Executive Board Member, 2010-2014
- Kentucky Classical Theatre Conservatory, Inc. Co-Founder and Former Vice President, March 2007-April 2011
- Appointed to the Committee on Equal Opportunities in Louisville
- Selected for the Kentucky Rising Stars® List, 2013-2018
- Nfocus, New Faces of Philanthropy, 2016
- Recipient of the 2014 40 Under 40 Award by Louisville Business First
- 2013 YMCA Adult Black Achiever