Sam is a member of the Corporate Department, where he focuses his practice on real estate matters. He has extensive experience working on all aspects of a variety of real estate transactions, including guiding clients through all phases of real estate acquisition, ownership and disposition, preparation and negotiation of purchase and sale agreements, deeds, leases, subleases, storage agreements, easements, licenses, and related documents. Sam has significant experience reviewing title work, zoning reports, surveys and other due diligence, and he spends a considerable amount of time working with title companies, surveyors and other vendors in closing deals. In his practice, he also works on foreclosure and receivership matters, especially in the commercial mortgage-backed securities market.
There is no client too small or too big: Sam has worked with single-asset owners, Fortune 50 companies and clients of all sizes in-between. He has also worked with a variety of property-types, including office buildings, shopping centers and other retail and mixed-use sites, industrial and manufacturing facilities, and warehousing and distribution centers. Sam represents clients on all sides of a transaction, which includes landlords, tenants, purchasers, sellers, lenders, investors and developers. Commercial and residential clients have sought his representation.
- University of Dayton School of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, 2015)
- 2014-2015 University of Dayton Law Review Publication Editor and Board Member
- 2014-2015 Dean’s Fellow
- Wright State University (B.A., 2012)
- cum laude, Dean's List
- Chair of the Real Property Committee for the Dayton Bar Association
- Adjunct Professor at University of Dayton School of Law
- CALI Awards (top grade): Real Property I; Constitutional Law; Legal Profession II (legal writing course); Entertainment Law; Fundamentals of Evidence; and Interviewing, Counseling & Negotiation