Timothy practice focuses on assisting clients in the areas toxic tort litigation, medical professional liability litigation and commercial litigation. He places an emphasis of his practice on toxic tort litigation, including the defense of asbestos and cobalt-tungsten carbide exposure cases for product and premises defendants. He is skilled in handling medical negligence cases and has successfully defended cases ranging from the development of bedsores to the successful defense of a pediatric cardiology death case.
Prior to joining the firm, Timothy practiced at the Pittsburgh office of Pietragallo, Gordon, Alfano, Bosick & Raspanti, LLP.
- Ohio Northern University, Claude W. Pettit College of Law (J.D., 1992)
- Wittenberg University (B.A., 1989)
- Political Science
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Ohio Bar Association
- Calvary Chapel Pittsburgh, Board of Directors (2001 - present)
- Ronald McDonald House, volunteer (2009 - present)
- Refugee Clinic, volunteer (2009 - present)
- Pleasant Hills Athletic Recreation Association, volunteer youth coach (2004 - present)