Tony is a member of the firm’s Commercial Litigation Practice Group, where he conducts internal investigations for clients accused of False Claims Act violations. He also counsels federal contractors on FAR and DFARS compliance questions, prepares requests for equitable adjustments, represents federal contractors in bid protests before the Government Accountability Office, and advises businesses with export controls and sanctions questions.
While in law school, Tony interned at the US Office of Special Counsel in Washington, DC, the US Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of Missouri in St. Louis, MO and the Institute for Justice in Seattle, WA.
Prior to law school, Tony studied Arabic in Syria and Jordan through Boren and Rotary scholarships, and then worked as a Foreign Media Analyst at US Central Command in Tampa, Fla. for four years.
- Washington University School of Law (J.D., 2016)
- Staff Editor, Global Studies Law Review (2014-2016)
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, International Money Laundering, Corruption, and Terrorism
- University of South Carolina (B.S., cum laude, 2009)
- International Business / Corporate Finance
- Dayton Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Federal Circuit Bar Association