Vicki is a member of our Mass Tort practice area and is experienced in handling toxic tort litigation. This work includes representing product and premises defendants in asbestos litigation. She has previously represented clients in cases involving toxic exposure to asbestos and formaldehyde. She has lectured on the subject of mold litigation.
She is also experienced handling civil litigation cases. Vicki has represented clients in litigation dealing with enforcement of international arbitration awards, and product liability cases involving manufactured homes and ladders. She has also handled admiralty and workers compensation cases.
- Duquesne University School of Law (J.D., cum laude)
- Duquesne University (B.A., magna cum laude)
- Political Science
- West Virginia
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Adoption Committee (2006-2007)