Aaron focuses his practice on labor and employment litigation. His experience includes researching issues related to employment discrimination, employment protections, labor disputes, and practices. He also has experience preparing litigation materials and corporate documents such as employment policies and manuals.
He received his J.D. from Indiana University Maurer School of Law where he participated in the Student Bar Association, Indiana Law Journal, the Nonprofit Legal Clinic, Sherman Minton Moot Court Competition, and served as a research assistant to Prof. Ken Dau-Schmidt. He also gained research and related experience in non-profit leadership and management as the inaugural Lumina Foundation Law Scholar.
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2020)
- Student Bar Association, president
- Indiana Law Journal, managing editor
- Lumina Foundation Law Scholar
- University of Louisville (B.S., magna cum laude, 2017)
- Student Government Association, president
- McConnell Scholar
- Kentucky (PENDING)