Alexa focuses her practice on labor and employment law. Prior to joining Dinsmore she clerked for the firm’s employment practice group where she researched and drafted motions and memoranda for actions involving the Fair Labor Standards Act, Family Medical Leave Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Ohio Civil Rights Act, and wrongful termination.
Before joining the firm she was an intern for Judge Karen Caldwell, of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky, where she gained experience drafting sections of proposed opinions on multi-district litigation and felon voter restoration. Alexa received her J.D. from William & Mary Law School.
- William and Mary School of Law (J.D., 2021)
- William & Mary Business Law Review, vol. 12, notes editor
- William & Mary National Trial Team, director of publicity
- Eastern Kentucky University (B.A., summa cum laude, 2018)
- Honors Program Graduate
- EKU Mock Trial Team, captain
- Alpha Delta Pi
- Ohio (PENDING)