Alex focuses his practice on patent preparation and prosecution. His technical background, including serving as a manufacturing engineer intern with RAM Precision Industries and as a research assistant with the Ohio State University Physics department, enable him to efficiently counsel clients on protecting their innovation.
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., 2013)
- Ohio State Entrepreneurial Business Law Journal, managing editor
- The Ohio State University (B.S., with honors, 2010)
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
- Cincinnati Intellectual Property Law Association