An IP attorney with a background in technology and physics, Alex advises clients on patent preparation and prosecution. Perpetually interested by anything involving science and engineering, he previously worked with RAM Precision Industries and as a research assistant with the Ohio State University Physics department. These experiences instilled in him the importance of what patents mean to a business’ bottom line. His experience includes handling the preparation and prosecution of national and international patent portfolios for an array of technologies, including laser processing, fiber optics, robotics, and autonomous vehicles. His previous work experience, along with a bachelor’s degree in physics, means Alex can work closely with inventors and engineers, learning intricate details about a new invention or product, and then secure a patent that can ultimately play a vital role in a company’s success.
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., 2013)
- Ohio State Entrepreneurial Business Law Journal, managing editor
- The Ohio State University (B.S., with honors, 2010)
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
- Cincinnati Intellectual Property Law Association