An experienced trial attorney, Alice has tried 17 cases; 12 as first chair and five as second chair.
Her work is focused on the defense of product liability matters; defending retail clients in premises liability, pharmaceutical liability, and other matters; and representing railroad clients in occupational injury, employment, and railroad crossing cases.
She joined the firm after serving for five years in the Violent Crimes Unit of Kentucky’s office of the Commonwealth’s attorney. There she was tasked with prosecuting the most violent crimes and criminals in Jefferson County, Kentucky. While in law school, Alice acted as an intake specialist and events coordinator for the Virginia Bar Association Pro Bono Society. Prior to that, she worked as a paralegal at a Washington, D.C. law firm, focusing on large-scale civil litigation.
- George Mason University School of Law (J.D., 2009)
- University of Pennsylvania (B.A., 2004)
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Louisville Bar Association
- Boys and Girls Haven, Advisory Board