Alicia’s practice focuses on commercial litigation. She received her J.D. from the University of Kentucky College of Law. Prior to joining Dinsmore, Alicia served as a judicial extern for Judge Michael R. Barrett in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio, where she gained valuable experience drafting sections of proposed opinions in civil and criminal matters, including orders on motions to dismiss and for summary judgement.
- University of Kentucky College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2020)
- Kentucky Law Journal, notes editor
- CALI Award: Trusts & Estates
- Eastern Kentucky University (B.A., 2017)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- City of Blue Ash, Ohio, prosecuting attorney
- Village of Fairfax, Ohio, prosecuting attorney