Allisyn focuses her practice primarily on the preparation and prosecution of patents relating to chemistry and chemical engineering.
Throughout her undergraduate and legal education, she worked for Mylan Pharmaceuticals in the company’s Chemistry, Product Development and Global Policy departments. Her experience ranges from the development of transdermal drugs to the monitoring and reporting of changes in global regulation of generic pharmaceuticals and biosimilars. These experiences equipped her with comprehensive industry knowledge that evolved from time spent in the laboratory and with regulatory affairs. Furthermore, her experience extends to the oil and gas industry, having served as an engineering intern at The Thrasher Group.
Allisyn graduated Order of the Coif from West Virginia University College of Law. While in law school, she received five CALI Awards for Excellence and served as the executive publications editor for the West Virginia Law Review.
- West Virginia University College of Law (J.D., 2017)
- Order of the Coif
- Patrick Duffy Koontz Award
- Five CALI Awards for Excellence
- West Virginia Law Review, executive publications editor
- West Virginia University (B.S., 2014)
- Chemical Engineering
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers, WVU chapter president
- Mountain Honorary
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio