Amanda’s varied litigation practice focuses on product liability, trucking litigation, and other personal injury defense. She has successfully defended many catastrophic injury cases with significant exposure. Her diverse experience, attention to detail, and thorough knowledge of the law allow her to bring a comprehensive approach to each matter and employ creative strategies to solve her clients’ difficult problems.
She has significant experience defending product liability matters, including complex claims involved in multi-jurisdictional litigation. Handling every aspect of litigation, she has successfully defended manufacturers of all types of products, including fireplaces, footwear, construction equipment, recreational vehicles, and automobiles.
In addition, having counseled a national utility contractor for several years, Amanda has a thorough understanding of commercial vehicle regulations and laws concerning utility providers. She also has experience handling medical staffing matters for hospitals, both at the internal peer review level and in court. Amanda has practiced in both Kentucky and Ohio courts.
Outside the office, she has a passion for traveling and being outdoors.
- Northern Kentucky University, Chase College of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, 2009)
- Northern Kentucky Law Review, Editorial Board
- Phi Alpha Delta
- Honor Council
- First year student mentor
- Centre College (B.A., 2006)
- English and Spanish
- Delta Delta Delta
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Fayette County Bar Association
- Volunteer for Legal Aid of the Bluegrass, Domestic Violence Advocacy Program
- Defense Research Institute
- Product Liability Committee
- Young Lawyers Committee
- Women Lawyers' Association (FCBA), president (2017)
- Habitat for Humanity, ambassador
- Kentucky Rising Stars®