Amanda focuses her practice on railroad litigation, product liability, premises liability, mass tort and insurance defense. She has experience in both Kentucky and Ohio courts.
She has significant experience in handling product liability matters, having served on teams that handled complex, multi-jurisdiction litigation, including a high-profile case involving denture adhesives. She also has worked on product liability cases involving construction equipment and recreational vehicles and has experience handling everything from taking depositions and reviewing documents to handling mediations or filing summary judgment motions.
Additionally, she has handled a number of premises liability cases for an international retailer, including reviewing and analyzing medical records, managing discovery proceedings, taking depositions and conducting on-site store inspections. She brings a thorough approach to each matter, offering critical analysis of all the facts before plotting a strategy that meets her client’s needs.
- Northern Kentucky University, Chase College of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, 2009)
- Northern Kentucky Law Review, Editorial Board
- Phi Alpha Delta
- Honor Council
- First year student mentor
- Centre College (B.A., 2006)
- English and Spanish
- Delta Delta Delta
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Fayette County Bar Association
- Volunteer for Legal Aid of the Bluegrass, Domestic Violence Advocacy Program
- Defense Research Institute
- Product Liability Committee
- Young Lawyers Committee
- Women Lawyers' Association (FCBA), president (2017)
- Kentucky Rising Stars®