Amanda focuses her practice on commercial litigation, including product liability and breach of warranty claims. She represents clients in state and federal court at pre-trial conferences and other hearings, and her experience includes preparing and responding to written discovery, conducting and defending depositions, drafting and arguing pre-trial motions, and communicating with clients about case analyses and strategies.
She provides various business organizations – including private schools, construction companies, retailers, and service providers – with general legal advice, and represents such organizations during all stages of litigation concerning contract, real estate, and employment related disputes.
Amanda also has experience dealing with trusts and estates. She worked with families to develop and implement various estate planning initiatives, counseled clients through the process of probate and trust administrations, mediated beneficiary disputes, and participated in trust and estate litigation.
While in law school, Amanda clerked for Judge Joan M. Kenney of the Supreme Court of New York, New York County-Civil Term, where she gained valuable experience observing conferences, reviewing motions, researching legal questions, and drafting orders.
- The University at Buffalo School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2014)
- Binghamton University (B.S., cum laude, 2011)
- Economics with a Specialization in Financial Economics
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- San Diego County Bar Association
- Lawyers Club of San Diego
- Greene Hill School
- Board Member (2016 - Present)