Andrew focuses on commercial litigation. He has extensive experience in all aspects of litigation, including drafting and arguing motions, taking and defending depositions, managing complex large-scale discovery, and preparing cases for trial.
Prior to joining Dinsmore, Andrew represented a leading technology company in the ridesharing industry. He also clerked for judges on the Los Angeles County Superior Court and served as an extern to Judge Kim McLane Wardlaw on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
- University of California, Los Angeles School of Law (J.D., 2016)
- UCLA Law Review, comments editor
- University of California, Los Angeles (B.A., summa cum laude, 2012)
- Political Science
- Philosophy (minor)
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California