Andrew focuses his practice on business and commercial litigation, as well as medical defense and professional liability. He has handled more than 100 cases that included investigating and evaluating claims, analyzing legal issues, conducting client and pre-deposition meetings, preparing and responding to motions, and taking and defending depositions. In addition, he has tried multiple cases to verdict as second chair.
He has managed cases concerning varying legal issues, such as shareholder disputes, breach of contract, trade secrets, employment disputes, product liability, premises liability, medical malpractice, nursing home negligence, construction law, and transportation law. His experience also includes arbitrations and negotiating resolutions through mediation or pre-trial settlement meetings with opposing counsel.
- Capital University School of Law (J.D., 2011)
- The Ohio State University (B.S., 2008)
- Business Administration and Accounting
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Bishop Watterson High School mock trial, team coach (2014 - present)
- The James Cancer Hospital, NextGen ambassador (2017 - present)
- Ohio State Bar Association and Litigation Council, secretary (2017 - present)
- Columbus Young Professionals (2013 - present)
- The Ohio State University Varsity O Alumni Association, lifetime member
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society Board of Trustees, Ohio Buckeye Chapter trustee
- Leadership Columbus, Class of 2018
- Ohio Rising Stars®