Anna focuses her practice on financial services, real estate and general commercial litigation matters. This includes counseling financial services corporations on general retail litigation, third-party subpoenas and garnishment to eliminate potential culpability and avoid costly litigation. She also handles general real estate matters that include title disputes, land use and zoning, as well as construction, coverage, compliance, and general liability matters. Anna counsels her clients through all phases of litigation, including pre-litigation resolution, pleadings and motions, managing discovery, depositions, settlement, participating in trials, mediations, and arbitrations as well as conducting post-judgment proceedings.
She earned her law degree from Loyola University Chicago School of Law. During her time at Loyola, she served as publications editor for the Consumer Law Review and was a member of the American Bar Association and Chicago Bar Association moot court teams.
- Loyola University of Chicago Law School (J.D., 2016)
- Consumer Law Review, publications editor
- American Bar Association and Chicago Bar Association moot court
- Miami University (B.A., cum laude, 2007)
- Classical Humanities and Mass Communication
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois