Anna focuses her practice on financial services litigation and regulatory compliance. This includes counseling clients on financial services investigations and enforcement, breach of contract, commercial loan enforcement, non-compete and non-solicitation enforcement, insurance coverage, and general commercial litigation matters. Anna also assists clients with third-party subpoenas and garnishments to eliminate potential culpability and avoid costly litigation. Anna counsels her clients through all phases of litigation, including pre-litigation resolution, pleadings and motions, managing discovery, depositions, settlement, participating in trials, mediations, and arbitrations as well as conducting post-judgment proceedings.
She earned her law degree from Loyola University Chicago School of Law. During her time at Loyola, she served as publications editor for the Consumer Law Review and was a member of the American Bar Association and Chicago Bar Association moot court teams.
- Loyola University of Chicago Law School (J.D., 2016)
- Consumer Law Review, publications editor
- American Bar Association and Chicago Bar Association moot court
- Miami University (B.A., cum laude, 2007)
- Classical Humanities and Mass Communication
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Illinois