Anna focuses her practice on real estate and general commercial litigation matters, including annexation, eminent domain, title disputes, and land use and zoning as well as coverage, compliance and general liability matters. She counsels clients through all phases of litigation, including pre-litigation resolution, pleadings and motions, managing discovery, settlement, participating in trials and arbitrations, and conducting post-judgment proceedings.
She earned her law degree from Loyola University Chicago School of Law. During her time at Loyola, she served as publications editor for the Consumer Law Review and was a member of the American Bar Association and Chicago Bar Association moot court teams.
- Loyola University of Chicago Law School (J.D., 2016)
- Consumer Law Review, publications editor
- American Bar Association and Chicago Bar Association moot court
- Miami University (B.A., cum laude, 2007)
- Classical Humanities and Mass Communication
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois