Tony represents clients in Kentucky and Indiana state and federal courts in an array of matters, including cases involving complex business and commercial matters, product liability, personal injury, health care, construction, copyright and trademark, insurance coverage, administrative, and criminal matters.
He has significant experience representing clients in multiple stages of litigation, including discovery, motion practice, and alternative dispute resolution. He has tried numerous cases to verdict. Tony has also obtained restraining orders and permanent injunctions on behalf of multiple clients in restrictive covenant, trade secret, and breach of fiduciary duty litigation. In addition, he provides counsel on general corporate matters to clients in a variety of industries, including hospitality and alcoholic beverages, telecommunications, banking, and public utilities. He also has significant experience representing individuals and business before state and local administrative agencies, particularly with respect to alcoholic beverage licenses.
Tony earned his J.D. from Brandeis School of Law at the University of Louisville.
- Brandeis School of Law at the University of Louisville (J.D., cum laude, 2008)
- University of Louisville Law Review, editor-in-chief
- Ball State University (B.A., 2002)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Louisville Bar Association
- Public Service Committee
- Leadership Academy, Class of 2016
- Brandeis Inn of Court, barrister (2015 - 2017)
- Kentucky Rising Stars®