Ashleigh is a corporate attorney with experience representing a variety of debtors-in-possession, chapter 7 and chapter 11 trustees, creditors’ committees, secured creditors, and other parties in complex chapter 7 and chapter 11 cases. She also represents businesses and creditors in out-of-court workouts, including negotiating and documenting the restructuring of secured debt, negotiating and documenting settlements of lawsuits, and advising parties on the cost/benefit of various business strategies.
- University of Southern California (J.D., 1988)
- Duke University (B.A., magna cum laude, 1985)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California