Augustine focuses her practice on labor and employment law. Prior to joining Dinsmore, she served as a judicial extern for Judge M. Hannah Lauck in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, where she gained valuable experience conducting legal research for civil, criminal, and post-conviction cases pending before the Court. During law school, she also served as a research assistant, where she drafted and edited updates to forthcoming criminal law publications and researched criminal law topics including conspiracy and entrapment. Augustine received her J.D. from William & Mary Law School.
- William & Mary Law School (J.D., 2022)
- William & Mary Journal of Race, Gender, and Social Justice
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Competition Team
- Black Law Students Association
- Honor Council
- University of Maryland (B.A., 2018)