Bailey focuses her practice on business and corporate services, assisting entrepreneurs and closely-held companies with a variety of issues that may arise during the business life-cycle. She has experience with entity formation and dissolution, mergers and acquisitions, reorganization, and more. She also assists clients in the areas of estate planning and trust and estate administration.
Before joining Wooden, Bailey gained valuable experience as an extern to Judge Marvin E. Aspen of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois in Chicago. She earned her law degree from Indiana University Maurer School of Law. During her time at Maurer, she served as the executive competition coordinator for the Sherman Minton Moot Court Competition.
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law (J.D.)
- DePauw University (B.A., cum laude)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- Indiana Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Kappa Alpha Theta, DePauw University, adviser