Bardia primarily focuses his practice on providing excellent representation to our clients in a variety of matters, including product liability, premises liability, insurance coverage issues and business litigation.
He has experience in all aspects of litigation, including pre-lawsuit investigation, initial case evaluation, discovery management, motion practice and appellate advocacy for clients in numerous industries.
- University of Kentucky College of Law (J.D., 2016)
- Kentucky Law Journal, articles editor
- Moot Court Board, oral arguments chair
- CALI Award for Torts
- University of Florida (B.S., cum laude, 2013)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- Central Kentucky Youth Orchestra, board member
- Kentucky Bar Association Future of Law Commission's Technology Sub-Committee, co-chair