Boyu focuses her practice on commercial litigation. She received her J.D. from the Indiana University Maurer School of Law.
Her experience includes clerking for Chief Judge Vaidik at the Indiana Court of Appeals, where she drafted and edited memoranda on issues of law and overheard arguments and an externship with the Indiana University Office of the Vice President and General Counsel, where she conducted legal research and drafted motions for summary judgment.
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2018)
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law (LL.M., 2015)
- Universite de Montreal (M.A. in Law, 2014)
- International Business Law
- China University of Political Science and Law (B.A., 2013)