Boyu focuses her practice on commercial litigation. Her experience includes consumer finance claims, retail banking disputes, contractual disputes, financial services and creditors’ rights litigation, foreclosure and collateral actions, and bankruptcy.
In her pro bono practice, Boyu has represented domestic violence victims, helping them obtain protective orders from the court. She started volunteering for the Protective Order Project while she was in law school and continued as a volunteer attorney with the Legal Aid Society in Louisville.
Prior to joining Dinsmore, she did a summer clerkship for Chief Judge Vaidik at the Indiana Court of Appeals, where she drafted and edited memoranda on issues of law and overheard oral arguments. While at the Indiana University Maurer School of Law, she did an externship with the Indiana University Vice President and General Counsel’s Office and conducted legal research and drafted motions.
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2018)
- Indiana Journal of Global Legal Studies, managing editor
- Asian Pacific American Law Student Association, president
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law (LL.M., 2015)
- Universite de Montreal (M.A. in Law, 2014)
- International Business Law
- China University of Political Science and Law (B.A., 2013)
- German Literature
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Louisville Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- New York Bar Association