Steadfast in his belief that short-term needs must be intimately interconnected with a client’s long-term goals, Brady strives to be a co-partner with his clients in achieving creative, value-added solutions to often complex legal issues. This holistic approach benefits clients across the broad spectrum of his practice, which includes sales, acquisitions, development and leasing involving a wide range of commercial real estate interests (including hotel, office and retail developments, equine farm operations and mineral interests); commercial financings of various sizes and structures (both as lead and local counsel), involving structure, negotiation, diligence (including title insurance and legal opinions) and closing; and outside general counsel coordination for clients in the hotel/hospitality, restaurant franchising, product manufacturing and property management industries, whether involving transaction support or dispute strategy and resolution. Brady knows his understanding of the client is equally as important as his knowledge of the law and experience, and he views building solid working relationships as the ultimate professional reward.
Currently, he is president on the board of the Kentucky Association of Children's Advocacy Centers, which provides assistance, awareness and advocacy for Kentucky's network of child abuse prevention and response centers. He previously served by gubernatorial appointment on the Kentucky Applied Behavior Analyst Licensing Board, which oversees the licensure of mental health professionals seeking to practice Applied Behavioral Analysis, a method of therapy for people with autism spectrum disorders and other developmental disabilities.
- Brandeis School of Law at the University of Louisville (J.D., cum laude, 1998)
- University of Kentucky (B.A., magna cum laude, 1995)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- American Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Fayette County Bar Association
- Leadership Lexington, Class of 2004
- Leadership Kentucky, Class of 2013
- Energy and Mineral Law Foundation
- Commercial Property Association of Lexington
- Peer Review Rated AV in Martindale-Hubbell
- Kentucky Super Lawyers®