Claire is a litigation attorney who focuses her practice on tort law. However, she also has experience representing major insurance carriers and assisting in complex civil cases ranging from products liability to insurance defense.
Claire has appeared as sole counsel and has also handled all aspects of complex civil litigation with an emphasis in First-Party Coverage across the state of Florida. She has managed multiple projects and prepared for and conducted over 200 depositions of expert and fact witnesses, as well as drafted and argued motions, briefs, and discovery in state court.
- Syracuse University College of Law (J.D., 2018)
- Florida State University (B.A., 2015)
- New York
- Tampa Bay Noles Association
- National Association of Women Lawyers
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Best Lawyers®
- "Ones to Watch" in Tampa for Insurance Law (2024)