Carolina focuses her practice on commercial litigation and is experienced handling matters including shareholder disputes, commercial breach of contract actions, securities litigation, and suretyship litigation. She counsels clients through all aspects of cases from identifying goals and strategies to deposition preparation to negotiations and mediations.
- Stetson University College of Law (J.D., 2015)
- University of Central Florida (B.A., 2012)
- International and Global Studies
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida