Caroline has represented clients in various stages of civil litigation primarily in the areas of insurance defense, product liability and employment. She has drafted numerous briefs, complaints, pre-trial motions, memoranda and discovery requests, and responses.
Prior to joining the firm, Caroline practiced at the Columbus office of Lane, Alton, Horst, LLC.
- Capital University School of Law (J.D., 1996)
- DePauw University (B.A., 1992)
- Political Science
- Supreme Court of Ohio
- Court Appointed Special Advocates,Guardian ad litem
- Upper Arlington Library, Board of Trustees, vice president
- BEARS Preschool, Board of Trustees, secretary