Cassie focuses her practice on product liability and premises liability defense. She represents a wide variety of clients, ranging from a leading consumer goods retailer to various medical, industrial and recreational product manufacturers, in high-stakes litigation. She is adept at tailoring her approach to meet each client’s unique circumstance and objectives, whether building a litigation strategy or negotiating settlements.
Prior to joining Dinsmore, Cassie practiced in the Lexington office of Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs.
- University of Kentucky College of Law (J.D., 2000)
- Kentucky Law Journal, staff member & associate editor
- University of Kentucky (B.S., cum laude, 1996)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- Fayette County Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- University of Kentucky College of Law Alumni Association, board member
- Kentucky Super Lawyers®
- Kentucky Rising Stars® (2014)
- Peer Review Rated AV in Martindale-Hubbell