Chris counsels individuals and companies working in the television industry at all stages of television development, production, and distribution. He has extensive transactional experience in television, having served as studio and production counsel for Procter & Gamble Productions, Inc., TeleNext Media Inc. (a business unit of MediaVest Group) and others on the television network movies "Secrets of the Mountain," "The Jensen Project," "A Walk in My Shoes," "Change of Plans," "Truth Be Told," “Field of Vision,” “Who is Simon Miller,” “Game Time: Tackling the Past,” and “Game of Your Life.” Chris also advises clients regarding a variety of guild and union issues, including those involving SAG, AFTRA, DGA, WGA and IATSE.
Chris also works with clients such as Scripps Networks on various matters including privacy, advertising, endorsements, sponsorships and product placement. In addition, he has worked with publishing companies to vet manuscripts for potential clearance and infringement issues.
- Wake Forest University School of Law (J.D., 1989)
- University of Cincinnati (M.B.A., 1998)
- Miami University (B.S., 1985)
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cincy IP
- Horizon Community Church, owner's representative
- Indian Hill Lacrosse Association, president
- Abenakee Club, Board of Governors, associate treasurer
- Village of Mariemont, past council member and vice mayor