Christopher is a litigator with experience researching and drafting memoranda on complex legal issues pending in court. During law school, he worked for Dinsmore as a summer associate and law clerk and as a judicial extern to Judge David Hale of the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky. He received his J.D. from the University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law, graduating summa cum laude and winning seven CALI awards for the highest grade in his class.
Prior to attending law school, he worked for three years as an investigative social worker for the Indiana Department of Child Services, where he investigated reports of child abuse and neglect and assisted families in developing strategies and case plans to address needs.
As an undergraduate, Christopher participated on the University of Louisville Football Team that won the 2013 Sugar Bowl and two Big East championships. Starting his career as a walk-on, he was awarded a full athletic scholarship due to his hard work and dedication to the team.
- University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, 2019)
- Brandeis Honor Society—Top five percent of class (early admission)
- CALI Award for Highest Grade: Torts I; Secured Transactions; Professional Responsibilities; Constitutional Law II; First Amendment; Trademark Law; Intellectual Property and Competition
- University of Louisville Law Review, managing editor
- Dean’s List: Fall 2016 - Spring 2019 (consecutive)
- Saul Lefkowitz Trademark Moot Court, regional champion, regional best brief, team captain
- Pirtle-Washer Moot Court, semi-finalist
- University of Louisville (B.S., 2013)
- Academic All-Big East
- Athletic Department Honor Roll
- Dean’s List