D’Antae focuses his practice on employment law. His experience includes assisting in the preparation of responsive pleadings, written discovery, case evaluation summaries, and dispositive motions. He has represented a range of employers, ranging from small to large corporations, in numerous employment matters. These include discrimination, harassment, retaliation, ADA, ELCRA, PWDCRA, and whistleblower protections. In his practice, D’Antae is focused on aggressively, but efficiently, representing clients and finding practical solutions to their most vexing needs.
D’Antae has also independently conducted all aspects of litigation in general negligence and premises liability cases, including drafting pleadings, written discovery, depositions, case evaluation, facilitation, arbitration, dispositive motion hearings, trial preparation, and trial. He has successfully obtained dismissals in premises liability cases in federal, state, and district courts. D’Antae uses his diverse litigation experience to better serve, inform and prepare his clients.
Prior to joining Dinsmore, D’Antae was an associate at a full service litigation firm. While in law school at the University of Detroit Mercy, he clerked for Judge Terrence Berg of the Federal Court in the Eastern District of Michigan, where he primarily conducted research and wrote draft opinions on various issues.
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2018)
- Black Law Students Association, Vice President, Fall 2017 – Winter 2018
- Mercy Law Fellow
- Detroit Mercy Law American Inns of Court
- Michigan State University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2015)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- YMCA Boll Family Branch – Board Member
- Wolverine Bar Association
- D. Augustus Straker Bar Association
- Detroit Bar Association
- 2023 Best Lawyers “Ones to Watch in America” – Labor and Employment