David focuses his practice on commercial litigation. He has represented businesses and professionals in a variety of civil and commercial disputes, including breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, fraud foreclosures, receiverships, and other commercial matters. He has assisted in defending corporate clients in cases involving products liability and professional liability. His experience includes deposing witnesses, drafting discovery and settlement agreements, motion practice, and attendance and participation in court hearings and trials.
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2016)
- Miami University, Farmer School of Business (B.S., 2013)
- Business, Supply Chain and Operations Management
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. Court of International Trade