Dave has more than 30 years of experience in residential and commercial real estate matters, commercial transactions, business formation, and general litigation in Eastern Ohio and the Northern Panhandle of West Virginia.
He also serves as chief of the Civil Division in the office of the Belmont County Prosecuting Attorney representing the county commissioners, all Belmont County elected officials and boards, as well as, township trustees throughout Belmont County. He has previously served as law director for the City of Bellaire, Ohio.
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., 1982)
- Brown University (A.B., 1979)
- West Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Belmont County, Civil Division, assistant prosecutor
- City of Bellaire, past law director
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Belmont County Bar Association, past president
- Habitat for Humanity of Belmont County, general counsel
- Brown University, admissions volunteer