Diana focuses her practice on traditional governmental and conduit public finance transactions. Her experience includes serving as bond counsel, underwriter's counsel, borrower's counsel, bank counsel, issuer's counsel and disclosure counsel in both tax-exempt and taxable financings. She has worked with city, county and school district clients across the state on bond, note, and lease transactions to finance a variety of projects, including new buildings, building improvements, energy conservation improvements, and water and sewer facilities. Diana also has served as issuer and disclosure counsel at the state level. In conduit transactions, she has worked with a variety of clients, including 501(c)(3) hospitals, senior living providers, colleges, and universities, to finance those clients' capital improvement projects.
Having experience ranging from fixed, variable and adjustable rate financings to interest rate mode conversions and remarketings to federal tax matters relating to tax-exempt municipal bonds, Diana counsels clients through all stages of a financing and also works with other public finance attorneys in the firm to effectively serve our clients.
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2011)
- The Ohio State University (B.S., magna cum laude, 2008)
- with Honors in Business Administration
- The Ohio State University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2008)
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Women in Public Finance Ohio Chapter