Eli's practice focuses on workers’ compensation and commercial litigation. He has experience representing many types of employers before the Office of Judges and Board of Review, and he knows how to take a claim from start to finish. He adds value by helping employers avoid paying unnecessary expenses in claims. Eli’s litigation experience spans the river as he practices both in West Virginia and Ohio. He has also assisted Fortune 500 companies in land acquisitions and defended insurers in bad faith claims.
He has knowledge of workers’ compensation law that only comes from experience. That experience can help minimize repeat claimants and reduce the cost of doing business.
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., 2015)
- The Ohio State University School of Environment and Natural Resources (M.E.N.R., 2015)
- University of Cincinnati (B.B.A., 2012)
- West Virginia
- Ohio State Bar Association
- West Virginia State Bar Association