Elias focuses his practice on intellectual property, preparing and prosecuting U.S. and foreign patent applications in various technical areas, with a specialty in chemistry.
He is a graduate of the University of Cincinnati College of Law and has a B.S. in Chemistry with a concentration in Biochemistry. While in law school, he helped launch and participated in an inaugural Patent and Trademark Clinic. His experience includes assisting in numerous areas of intellectual property law and hands-on work in research labs.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2018)
- Law Review, publications editor
- Honor Council, chair
- Kent State University (B.S., 2015)
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio