Elizabeth focuses her practice on commercial litigation. She received her J.D. from the University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law, and has earned degrees in secondary education and applied mathematics as well.
While in law school, Elizabeth worked as a summer associate and law clerk for Dinsmore. She also completed an externship at the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Western District of Kentucky. Elizabeth received the highest grade award in Lawyering Skills (legal writing), Freedom of Expression, Criminal Procedure: Judicial Process, Decedents’ Estates & Trusts, and Remedies. She was a member of Louisville Law Review and National Moot Court team.
Prior to law school, Elizabeth taught high school mathematics for several years.
- University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, 2021)
- Western Kentucky University (M.A., summa cum laude, 2013)
- Secondary Education
- Murray State University (B.S., magna cum laude, 2012)
- Applied Mathematics
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky