Elvira's experience includes representing businesses in a variety of legal matters, including contract disputes, employment litigation and product liability. She also has experience developing defense strategies in complex, multi-million dollar construction litigation cases, negotiating favorable settlements for contractors and resolving insurance coverage disputes. Elvira excels at navigating clients through all stages of litigation, developing defense strategies and achieving favorable outcomes for clients.
While in law school, she was a member of the International Law Review at American University Washington College of Law. In addition, her article was published in the International Law Review.
Elvira is fluent in Spanish.
- American University Washington College of Law (J.D., 2009)
- International Law Review
- University of California, Los Angeles (B.A., 2005)
- Political Science
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- Lawyers Club of San Diego
- Board member (2016 - 2019)
- Annual dinner, co-chair (2017)
- San Diego County Bar Association
- UCLA Bruin Bench & Bar
- Louis M. Welsh Inn of Court, alum
- Capital Fellows Alumni Association
- Best of the Bar, San Diego Business Journal (2016, 2017)