Emily focuses her practice on intellectual property and trademark law. Her experience includes preparing and filing trademark applications, statement of uses, and renewals for a clothing company, preparing and filing U.S. copyright applications, and conducting copyright and trademark clearance reviews. She received her J.D. from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law.
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., 2020)
- The Ohio State Technology Law Journal, editor-in-chief
- CALI Award of Excellence in Law of Cyberspace
- Moritz Leadership Award, Class of 2020
- North Carolina State University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2017)
- Design Studies