Dinsmore’s Craft Beer Webinar Series: Best Practices for Volunteers, Interns, and Festivals
View on Demand
Learn best practices for volunteers, employees, and festivals in California.
- Understand the distinctions between volunteers and employees.
- Identify the circumstances for when volunteering becomes employment.
- Meet the obligations when it comes to non-exempt employees.
- Explore considerations for employee travel to events
- Enforce employment rules within the scope of the event
Our attorneys also discuss when and to whom beer donations are appropriate, touch upon licensing concerns for public and private events, and review legal requirements when sampling.
Please note: This webinar will be specific to California laws that apply to breweries and festivals. While this will be a best practices approach, be sure to consult your brewery's state laws as well.