Easy Ways to Minimize Plan Compliance Risks and Control Costs
6501 Kenwood Road
United States of America
Join Dinsmore's Bill Freedman and Ben Wells along with First Financial Bank's David Chrestensen, Kevin Woodard and Brenda Haybarker for a panel discussion and analysis of why your qualified plan may not, in fact, be qualified. The panelists will share common pitfalls and best practices for plan design, review the impending rules and deadlines for compliance and disclosure changes, and discuss specific duties and responsibilities of both the Fiduciary and the Administrator. There is no cost to attend this event.
Did you know?
- Chances are — your qualified retirement plan is not qualified at all.
- A disqualified retirement plan is not just a legal problem — it’s a business problem.
- There are special considerations and circumstances that can disqualify your plan(s) of which you may not be aware.
- Not disclosing changes in plan fees and expenses can cost you — both in IRS penalties and worse, being sued by your plan’s participants.
- Some plan providers don’t make it easy to know what you’re really spending on your plans or who is charging for what service (Hint: there’s no such thing as FREE).
- It’s easy to learn about IRS / Department of Labor regulation compliance.
- It’s easier to minimize your plan expenses and your risk than you may think.
Who should attend?
- C-Level Executives
- HR Directors / Managers
- Benefits Professionals
- Estate Plan Professionals
- In-House Counsel
|9:00||Case Study First Financial Wealth Management (David Chrestensen & Brenda Haybarker)|
|9:15||Court Decision Dinsmore (Bill Freedman & Ben Wells)|
|9:30||New Developments/Problem with Participant Level Fee Disclosures|