You Asked, We Answer: Real-Life Questions from HR, Real-Time Answers from Employment & Immigration Attorneys
Thursday, June 2, 2016 | 8:00 - 10:00 AM / EST
Hilary J. Boone Center
University of Kentucky
510 Rose Street
Lexington, KY 40508
Friday, June 3, 2016 | 7:30 - 9:30 AM / EST
The University Club
University of Louisville
200 E. Brandeis Ave.
Louisville, KY 40208
Employment and immigration issues seem to make the news on a daily basis. And with so much controversy and recent changes to laws and regulations, employers need to understand what to do when the rubber meets the road.
In this next Breakfast Briefing, our employment and immigration attorneys will answer your questions so you can go forward and stay compliant in your operations.
You'll learn how to:
- Unlock eligibility information with eVerify and perfect the 1-9 self-audit
- Navigate new compliance requirements imposed by updated F-1 STEM Visa legislation
- Avoid the pitfalls of worker misclassification
- Eliminate barriers facing transgender employees in the workplace
- Reduce the impact of recent changes to the FLSA white collar exemption on your business
Be sure to save your spot for this insightful employment and immigration update.