Felix focuses his practice on commercial litigation and torts. He represents business clients involved in a variety of complex litigation matters including claims of product liability, personal injury, negligence and premises liability.
He also represents clients in real estate matters, including commercial landlord tenant disputes and title verification, and advises and represents clients in appearances before planning commissions, zoning boards, and city councils. In the public utilities industry, more specifically, the telecommunications industry, Felix represents clients in matters related to cell tower zoning and placement.
Before becoming an associate at Dinsmore, he worked as a summer associate with the firm.
Prior to and while attending law school, Felix was an investigator with the State of Michigan Department of Insurance and Financial Services. As an investigator, he developed the facts that became the basis for administrative action for violations of the Michigan Insurance Code. He also spent time as a judicial intern with the United States District Court, District of South Carolina.
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2015)
- Grand Valley State University (B.A., 2009)
- U.S. District Court
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky