Rob has a diverse practice, including securities and product liability class actions, commercial disputes, regulatory investigations, discovery proceedings and pro bono criminal defense work. He has represented an international automaker in expansive, complex multidistrict litigation in federal and state courts involving consumer fraud and environmental claims, successfully represented a large financial institution and corporate officers against shareholder derivative actions in state and federal courts, and helped achieve appellate victories for a foreign holding company in federal and state court, ultimately resulting in the dismissal of multibillion-dollar securities fraud claims following alleged market manipulation.
- University of Virginia School of Law (J.D., 2009)
- Duke University (B.A., 2005)
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio